1. You can do things you dreamed of doing. Try and see.
2. You can learn a lot of things. Talk to everyone. Everyone has a story and almost everyone has something to teach you if you listen.
3. Relax, breath and look around. You may not ever pass this way again. Hanging out in the park, chatting to people and being serenaded by musicians can be considered a great weekend.
4. Be a poster child for the “Don’t Give Up” campaign. Its ok. You will get there eventually if you perserve. In the meantime, your children will see a living life lesson and your friends will marvel.
5. YOU are the only one who has to be a true believer. No one else does. Its nice to have company for the lonely times, but if you don’t, just sing louder into the darkness. Scares away the Doubt Monsters.
waiting to go home….